Are you considering carefully assessing or investing in a business or a project? Would you like to know more than just the numbers? Our Due Diligence team assists you in evaluating companies in Dubai and other UAE emirates so that you can make informed decisions about certain transactions.
We can assist you in the following areas:
- Identifying transaction-related problems and promoting early resolution
- Determining the true cost or value of a business transaction
- Providing you with the ability to negotiate the best terms possible during transactions
Manufacturing, Financial Services, Trading & Distribution, Oil & Gas, Technology, Healthcare, Hospitality, Digital and Social Media are only a few of the industries where our team of Internal Auditors and Analysts have worked on Due Diligence engagements.
Our Due Diligence assists you in completing the following tasks:
- Verify that the company is what it claims to be
- Confirm all material information about the business
- Analyze the risks and opportunities associated with a potential deal
- Reduce the likelihood of unexpected post-transaction surprises
- Create a bond of confidence between two strangers
- Avoid a bad business deal by identifying possible deal killers in the goal
- Check to see whether the deal meets the investment or acquisition conditions
Process of Due Diligence
Our Approach to Research
By understanding your objectives, developing mutually agreed procedures, providing professional strategic, commercial, and financial due diligence with excellent regional intelligence, and providing regular reporting that links commercial and financial issues to your strategic objectives, our teams will significantly increase your chances of success.
What can we do to assist you?
- Due Diligence in Finance and Accounting
- Due diligence on a strategic level
- Due Diligence in IT/Systems
- Operational Due Diligence, for example
- Feasibility studies for commercial or market applications
- Human Resources – process reviews, outsource suppliers, and so on
- Internal Controls Due Diligence is a term used to describe the process of conducting internal controls
- Assess the target profile and risk priority areas for risk management
- Due diligence in terms of regulatory and compliance issues
- Due Diligence in Legal & Tax Matters
For a consultation meeting, contact our Experienced Partner today at +971 52 343 9189 | 043882582 or email@example.com.